From our staff...
I've worked for Back2Front for over 10 years now and what a ride it has been and continues to be!
Not only do I get to work from home (great), at hours I decide for myself (also great!) - I work in an environment and with a team that encourages me to expand my skill-set and pays me to do so! With regular performance reviews and the opportunity to advance my position, Back2Front has transitioned from a job, to a career, and ultimately, to a professional purpose. I look forward to the years ahead with Back2Front and the many co-developers and customers that I will work with!
Working with Back2Front has been wonderful. Being able to work from home and make my own schedule is perfect for me. I no longer have to worry about being late to pick the kids up from school. They've invested time/effort for my on-going training, and when corrections are needed I get constructive instruction rather than being scolded. There's always opportunities to learn more, which in turn adds to the skills I can bring back to the company. I hope I can work with them forever :)
Working with Back2Front for the past year has been a very rewarding experience. The ability to pick my hours and tasks gives me total control over when and how much I work. It fits in great with other jobs, and gives me as much personal time as I need. I even got to move halfway across the country without worrying about time off or transferring to another office. As a bonus, the staff meetings don't feel like a waste of time, which is a new experience for me.
Working for Back2Front is a liberating experience for me. I make my own hours and work from any place at any time of day. Support between team members is encouraged, creating a very personable environment uncommon in the work-from-home model. Positive feedback & gentle constructive criticism along with timely promotions make me feel valued & respected. Monthly meetings & training sessions are fun, yet professional & valuable. Since joining the team, I've enhanced my skills dramatically, increasing my knowledge of optimal code for databases, shopping carts & SEO. Back2Front is a highly efficient & friendly work environment.
Working for Back2Front has been a very rewarding experience for me. The hours are flexible and I work from my home office, which is perfect for any parent. The on-going training and monthly staff meetings are exceptionally helpful and educational (and fun!). I can't imagine working for anyone else!
Jobs at Back2Front
Work from home, part time, on contract
- You will be providing service as an independent contractor, on your own schedule, with your own equipment (broadband Internet connection, work-ready computer, phone). You will be invoicing Back2Front for hours worked and marketing expenses (if applicable) twice a month (1st and 16th).
- Number of hours worked depends on your availability, skill-set range, available work, and perhaps most importantly: your performance. High quality, high performance individuals work as much (or as little) as they want to.
- Starting rate through training and probation period is $15/hour. The rate will increase to commensurate with performance.
- Please note, we are currently only accepting applicants in the Greater Toronto Area.
- To apply, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Web Site Developer
Back2Front is continually on the lookout for part-time work-from-home applicants to help with web development and maintenance work, content editing, and design. This job is ideal for stay-at-home parents, or anyone wanting to avoid the daily commute, as the hours are very flexible, and you only need a computer with an Internet connection to be able to work from home.
Read More »
- Your written English skills must be immaculate: Spelling, grammar, punctuation, structure, flow, organization, formatting, style, consistency, etc.
You must have demonstrable expertise in at least one of the following areas:
- Programming / Web Development
- Graphic Design with Photoshop
- Marketing and Public Speaking
- Some technical web development background knowledge is needed: HTML, CSS, browsers, editing software, client/server model, FTP, email.
The make-or-break attributes of any successful candidate are:
- Attention to detail / quality of work
- Independence, time management
- Responsiveness and communications