Finally, it's easy to keep a current web site!
It is very important that your web site be kept up to date. Your visitors will not return to a site that contains old information, and search engines rate active web sites higher than stale ones. At Back2Front we provide a service to make regular content updating easy and inexpensive.
Our availability to handle updates quickly and efficiently is covered by the on-going management fee. We only charge a low, flat, per-update handling fee. Most updates are completed within 2-4 business days, although often updates are done within hours; complex updates may take longer.
Some of our existing clients initially thought that having a per-update fee would get expensive, but they were convinced of the excellent value received for their money after a few months on the system. In fact we have many clients who have moved their site to Back2Front specifically for our unique update service.
Compare our flat-rate handling fee to our competitors' by-the-hour charges: To determine how much changes will cost by-the-hour, you need to know how long they will take to complete, and then multiply that by $50/hr or more. In contrast, with our update model, you always know in advance that every update request will cost exactly $20 for each page it affects. What could be easier?
What is Considered an Update?
Updates are handled on a per instance / per-page basis. This means that any changes you want to make at one time to a page, from a single word to the entire page, are considered one update. As well, updates to any related services provided by Back2Front (such as domain name changes, email configuration, custom statistics reports, etc) are charged the same low handling fee.
Photographs or other graphics may be updated occasionally as well. Send us your best quality photographs in high-resolution format for the best results. Making your photos web-ready is part of our service - photo editing is extra. See our 'Extras' page in the 'How Much?' section for details.
What Is The Best Way To Send Us Your Changes?
You can call or, better yet, send us an email
whenever you would like to make changes to your site. Email allows you to be specific about text updates, and provide attachments. By using attachments you can send us text or images in a variety of popular formats. We will take care of the coding and formatting needed to get the changes on-line. Make the instructions about changes as clear and complete as possible to avoid delay.
Thinking of redesigning your website but not sure where to start? Here are some steps to help you get started.
Here is an example:
- Send us your ideas, documents or examples of any sites that you like the look of.
- We discuss with you what you are looking for, either by phone or email.
- Once we're all on the same page with the look and feel you're going for, we will then implement the new design to a single page for $20, and send it to you to review.
- If you love it, we'll implement the same style on the remaining pages for the low price of $20 per page.
- If you want additional changes made to the design before the rest of the site is updated, that's perfectly ok! Just let us know what design changes you'd like implemented and we'll update the one page example with the new changes for $20.
- We can go through steps 4 & 5 as many times as you'd like, until the example page is exactly what you're looking for.
- Only when you're 100% satisfied with the new design will we update the remaining pages on the site for the low price of $20 per page.
- You let us know how much you love the new site and we smile knowing we made our customer happy!
- We start with an existing 5 page website.
- You want an updated look, so we create the first version on one page for $20.
- You request a revision then after we complete it you request another, so now that's $20 per page x 2.
- You confirm that you now like the redesign!
- We go ahead and update the remaining 4 pages at $20 per page.
- The total for the redesign is: $20 x 7 = $140.