How We Work
A system that works for you & saves you money!
At Back2Front we know that your company web site must adapt and change over time according to the evolution of your business. During that process, you will need expertise in various areas and web specialties. Back2Front provides what you need, and not just at the start—but for the entire life span of your web site.
- Access to Web Experts
We have several team members in every area of expertise ensuring that, as a Back2Front web site management client, you will always have access to the skills you need.
- Technical writers and copy editors—all with immaculate English writing skills.
- HTML coders and CSS experts—who perform the magic that controls page layout and styles.
- Programmers—when you need your web site to do more than just look good and present information.
- Designers—we recommend keeping your web site fresh with frequent mini design changes (much less painful that infrequent, complete redesigns).
- SEO experts—when you want more traffic, and you will!
- More Experts:
When you need help in the areas of expertise listed below, contact us. Our clients have learned that we are good at solving problems quickly, and call us for more than just web site issues. Although not part of our web site management service, we can refer you to members of our extended team for help.
- Computer support—when your computer acts up (and it will).
- Custom Music Production and voice–overs.
- Video Production and editing.
- Graphic Design for print.
- Walking your dog...just kidding. (grin)
- How we Work with You
As a Back2Front client, the advantage of working with a team of experts will soon become very clear, but at first it may feel unfamiliar.
- An example transaction will help:
You send an update for your web site via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. At least three of us are monitoring this email address at all times. The first person who sees your email will set up a task using our online system and assign it to the team member (say, Jane) who has both the necessary skills to do the job and who is available to take on the task. If you prefer to work with a specific individual, feel free to ask for him/her and, if possible, we will be happy to oblige.
If the task is a small one (say, a phone number change), it will be completed quickly and Jane will inform you via email when it is done. If the task is more complicated, Jane will let you know she is on it and may contact you for more details or feedback on work in progress. If Jane needs more help for a large task, she can call on any one of the rest of our team and get it.
You may contact team members directly; however, their availability and schedules differ, and may change at any time. For a guaranteed response and the quickest turnaround time, contact Support.
- The way we work—Works!
The way the Back2Front team works offers similar advantages to that of the cloud computing system for web hosting. In cloud computing, a collection of individual computers are used like a single, gigantic, powerful, always available, super-computer—but are, in reality, swapped–out and added–in seamlessly on demand. Likewise, each of our team members offers a unique set of skills that can be called upon as needed to provide you with the ongoing technical expertise and creativity required for a truly superior web presence.